Do you find yourself too busy for activities with your grands? Or do you lack the creativity to do so? Leave the planning, prep, setup, and cleanup to me. As facilitator, I provide the necessary materials, tools, and guided instruction for hands-on activities for grandparent/grandchild pairs while you and your grandchild create crafts and memories together.
Your prepaid registration of $20/pair includes everything needed to complete the craft(s). Registrations are non-refundable as supplies are purchased based on your commitment, but sessions can be rescheduled if class size doesn’t meet the minimum.
Join an upcoming event or schedule your own private event by setting a date with me and inviting 2-5 other grandparent/grandchild pairs to join you in your own home.
Class size is limited (minimum of 3 pairs/maximum of 6 pairs) and a 10% discount is offered to grandparents scheduling multiple sessions. Choose an option and join other ‘grandpairs’ for an hour of guided, interactive, hands-on crafting with your own grandchild.
- Option #1 – Eye Can
- Option #2 – Glass Gem Magnets (6)
- Option #3 – Stained Glass Votives (2)
- Option #4 – Stuffed Shirt Pillow (bring your own t-shirt)
- Option #5 – Stained Glass Prayer Poster & “Guess What?” Dangle
- Option #6 – Cute-as-a-Button Magnets (3) & Button Frame
- Option #7 (Christmas) – Terra Cotta Creche
- Option #8 (Christmas) – Popsicle Stick Creche Ornaments (2)
- Option #9 (Christmas) – Gramma & Me Ornaments (2)
- Option #10 (Easter) – Resurrection Garden